Cleanse Yeast with Syntol Probiotic Enzyme
Our bodies are exposed to microscopic organisms, including yeast, on a daily basis. Yeast can typically be found on as well as inside the body. The immune system and good bacteria (probiotics) usually keep yeast levels within a normal range. Indeed, candida yeast typically co-exist in the gut with other healthy bacteria, where they help the body absorb vitamins and minerals, and even support immune system function.
However, taking antibiotics, consuming excess amounts of sugar and processed foods, along with a weakened immune system can lead to yeast overgrowth . When this happens, yeast can shift into a fungal form that can begin to quickly spread and even compromise immune cells, making it harder for the immune system to restore and maintain health . The fungal state is invasive because these particular microorganisms produce long, root-like structures called candida rhizoids that enable them to attach to as well as penetrate the intestinal lining.
Accordingly, research shows that people with delicate immune systems have an increased risk of yeast overgrowth in the gastrointestinal tract [3, 4]. Unfortunately, just as candida rhizoids can compromise immune cells, they can also damage the lining in the gut, leading to a leaky gut that allows toxins to enter the bloodstream . The uncontrollable spread can subsequently cause skin irritation, reduced energy, mood changes, and sinus problem in addition to digestive issues. An easy way to combat this issue and maintain low levels of yeast is by taking probiotics regularly .
How Syntol Can Help
Syntol is a dietary supplement that was specifically designed to target yeast overgrowth for enhanced immunity. It contains a powerful probiotic formula that promotes optimal intestinal conditions for healthy bacterial growth and enzymes that boost the removal of harmful yeast, bacteria, and toxins from the body. Syntol is categorized as a synbiotic (pre+pro) with yeast cleanse for combining prebiotic, probiotic, and yeast targeting enzymes. In addition, this supplement has been clinically shown to remove yeast directly from circulation, which bolsters a healthier immune response.
More specifically, a clinical study evaluated the yeast cleansing ability of Syntol for a group of participants experiencing moderate to severe issues related to yeast overgrowth. The participants were divided into a moderate, severe, or extreme group and given 6, 9, and 12 capsules of Syntol, respectively for 45 days. Blood samples were tested every two weeks to determine the levels of candida in the blood. The results showed that taking Syntol consistently, dramatically lowered and in some cases, completed cleansed the blood of harmful yeast (Candida albicans). The participants also reported improvements in:
- Gastrointestinal discomfort (e.g., cramping, bloating, flatulence)
- Toxicity-related issues (e.g., headaches, extreme fatigue, muscle weakness, low sex drive, vision changes)
- Emotional health (e.g., mood swings, irritability, poor concentration, memory issues)
- Food cravings (e.g., over-eating, lack of satiety, craving sweets)
- Sleep disturbances (e.g., sleeplessness, trouble falling asleep, waking up frequently)
Blood Sample Before Syntol
Blood Sample 45 Days Later
Participant’s blood sample is virtually free of Candida albicans. White blood cells (fighter cells) are now normal. Participant reported highest energy levels experienced in over 10 years. All issues have cleared, with the exception of a minor cough.
The probiotics in Syntol include a blend of good or friendly bacteria that typically live in the digestive tract. Research consistently shows that probiotics promote healthy digestive function by binding to harmful organisms (e.g., yeast) in the intestines and decreasing their access to the body through the bloodstream [7, 8]. Thusly, probiotics reduce the immune system’s workload, making it easier for the body to sustain optimal health.
However, Syntol promotes a healthy balance of yeast while reducing the occurrence of die-off or Herxheimer reaction. Yeast relies on sugar and carbohydrates to survive. As the fungal form of yeast begin to spread, they can stimulate the appetite, causing an individual to crave more sugar and carbohydrates. This may lead to unhealthy food choices as well as weight issues. Taking Syntol regularly helps people avoid these types of dietary cravings. It also lowers the incidence of health problems such as digestive discomfort, fatigue, and irritability related to yeast die off, which occurs when dying yeast release toxins into the blood. Maintaining healthy levels of probiotics through Syntol supplementation helps cleanse the blood of yeast without experiencing problems related to die-off, by enhancing the body’s ability to release detoxing cells that can bind to and flush dead yeast out of the system.
Syntol contains 13.6 billion colony forming units (CFUs) of several strains of beneficial probiotics. One particular strain called Bacillus subtilis or B. subtilis, is a powerful form of bacteria that can withstand harsh intestinal conditions related to pH or temperature. Its ability to thrive in the intestinal environment improves the chances that these healthy bacteria will grow and maintain optimum levels of probiotics in the gut. The probiotic blend in Syntol also produces hydrogen peroxide that poisons yeast and promotes the removal of excessive yeast, especially Candida yeast, from the intestines .
To further enhance immune system function and support the removal of harmful yeast and bad bacteria from the body, specific enzymes that were observed on dead yeast in laboratory settings were added to Syntol’s formula. These include:
- Serrapeptase and Protease which digest proteins
- Cellulase and Hemicellulase which digest fiber
- Amylase and Glucoamylase which break down sugars
These enzymes destroy the protective protein shell as well as the cellular components of Candida yeast, which intestinal bacteria generally struggle to remove on their own [10, 11]. Overall, by supporting healthy digestive function and boosting the immune system, the one-of-a-kind formulation in Syntol helps the body naturally remove harmful yeast that would otherwise lead to a number of problematic health issues.
- Martin Lopez JE. Candidiasis (vulvovaginal). BMJ Clin Evid, 2015:0815.
- O'Meara TR, et al. Global analysis of fungal morphology exposes mechanisms of host cell escape. Nat Commun. 2015;6:6741.
- Kumamoto CA. Inflammation and gastrointestinal Candida colonization. Curr Opin Microbiol. 2011;14(4):386-391.
- Fidel Jr PL. Immunity to Candida. Oral Dis. 2002;8 Suppl 2:69-75.
- Lamps LW, et al. Fungal Infections of the Gastrointestinal Tract in the Immunocompromised Host-An Update. Adv Anat Pathol. 2014;21(4):217-227.
- Xie HY, Feng D, Wei DM, Mei L, Chen H, Wang X et al. Probiotics for vulvovaginal candidiasis in non-pregnant women. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2017; (11): CD010496.
- Alvarez-Olmos MI, Oberhelman RA. Probiotic agents and infectious diseases: a modern perspective on a traditional therapy. Clin Infect Dis. Jun 1 2001;32(11):1567-1576.
- Kabak B, Brandon EF, Var I, Blokland M, Sips AJ. Effects of probiotic bacteria on the bioaccessibility of aflatoxin B(1) and ochratoxin A using an in vitro digestion model under fed conditions. J Environ Sci Health B. 2009; 44(5):472-80.
- Silva MP, et al. Effects of Bacillus subtilis on Candida albicans: biofilm formation, filamentation and gene expression. Brazilian Dental Science 22(2):252-259.
- L Isenman, et al. The endocrine secretion of mammalian digestive enzymes by exocrine glands. Am J Physiol. 1999 Feb;276(2 Pt 1):E223-32.
- C Kolac, et al. Oral bioavailability of proteolytic enzymes. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics.1996; 42 (4): 222-232.