Aminolase Stop Age Related Muscle Loss
Protein is made up of long amino acid chains that can be broken down by enzymes, such as the protease blend in Aminolase, into small amino acids that can travel to different parts of the body through the bloodstream. Amino acids that are transported to muscle tissue can resynthesize into proteins the body
needs to build strong muscle. In doing so, Aminolase supplementation can target age-related muscle loss. As people age, the body often struggles to thoroughly digest and utilize protein. This means that a well-balanced diet that includes ample sources of protein becomes vital as people age .
Research has even repeatedly shown that supplementation with 1-1.3 grams of protein per kilogram of bodyweight in combination with resistance training supports muscle health in older adults [5, 6]. High protein oral nutrition supplements (ONS) are especially beneficial for older individuals who find it difficult to consume enough protein through their regular diet. However, if the body cannot properly digest protein, very little can be used to build lean muscle mass. This is what makes the addition of a supplement such as Aminolase essential.
Aminolase promotes the complete breakdown of proteins and this dramatically boosts the level of circulating amino acids that are resynthesized into muscle-building proteins. The improper digestion of protein-rich foods can be disastrous for the digestive system (e.g., bloating, cramping) and it lowers the availability of amino acid building blocks that muscle tissue needs. This can even cause the body to strip protein from the muscles to divert it toward vital organs, which is a process that can worsen age-related muscle mass. Aminolase targets this issue by supporting the digestion of over 90% of protein that is consumed through food.
Therefore, this supplement not only supports healthy gains in lean muscle mass for older individuals, but also reduces the occurrence of stomach problems related to undigested protein. Although age-related muscle loss is a natural process, it doesn’t have to completely impede upon a person’s quality of life. Aminolase provides the body with protein-digesting enzymes that enhance the body’s ability to maintain optimal muscle composition as people age by heightening and sustaining healthy levels of amino acids that build strong, lean muscle for years to come.
Buy Aminolase Now, so you can stop the muscle loss and feel young again.
- Chalhoub D, Cawthon PM, et al. Risk of nonspine fractures in older adults with sarcopenia, low bone mass, or both. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2015;63(9):1733-40.
- Cruz-Jentoft AJ, Baeyens JP, et al. Sarcopenia: European consensus on definition and diagnosis: Report of the European Working Group on Sarcopenia in Older People. Age and Ageing. 2010;39(4):412–423.
- Sakuma K, Yamaguchi A. Sarcopenia and age-related endocrine function. Int J Endocrinol. 2012;2012:127362.
- Paddon-Jones D, Rasmussen BB. Dietary protein recommendations and the prevention of sarcopenia. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2009;12(1):86-90.
- Morais JA, Chevalier S, Gougeon R. Protein turnover and requirements in the healthy and frail elderly. J Nutr Health Aging. 2006;10(4):272-83.
- Nowson C, O'Connell S2. Protein requirements and recommendations for older people: A Review. Nutrients. 2015;7(8):6874-99.